A bird's eye view

Life from where I see it

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

The Dress

Today I made the biggest purchase of my life - my wedding dress.

After months of trying on every style and colour of gown known to man, or, strictly speaking, known to woman, I have chosen The One.

As The Other Half also represents a quarter of my readership, I shall say no more on the subject except 'Hurrah for me!'.

For the other three readers who may not be so thrilled with shopping information, here are the results of the What Would You Do For Money survey.

1. Lozza: 'I would DJ a five hour set naked for a hundred quid. Providing people danced.'
2. The Other Half: 'I will actually try to listen to you for an evening for £10,000'
3. Pete: 'I've never done anything interesting for money, apart from work. Which isn't interesting, it's just work. And they don't pay me enough'
4. Keevins: - 'I will touch your tits for a fiver'

Thank you all, even Pete who clearly got the question wrong!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:17 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can't be relied on to make sense - ever. Pete

     

Post a Comment

<< Home