A bird's eye view

Life from where I see it

Thursday, June 24, 2004

Is it coz I is past it?

“THE JO BRAND of decksmiths (well, in as much as he was once a psychiatric nurse) may champion what’s been described as ‘deepsexyfuturistictechfunkhouse’, but he’ll always be synonymous with the second wave of prog-house jocks.”

This was actually published in Metro. Excuse me if I sound like I am getting old but what the f* is all that about?

The ‘Jo Brand of decksmiths’ in so much as he has a head and so does Jo Brand.

I thought I fancied at night out at a club but you know, I'm not sure if I like deepsexyfuturistictechfunkhouse. Perhaps I should just stick to tea dances.

Besides, the only decksmithery I have time for right now is getting round to working on my boat. It is developing some worrying rust spots that need some urgent attention ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home