A bird's eye view

Life from where I see it

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Don't let the bastards get you down

Today is one of those days which drives me to fill out application forms to be a McDonald's manager, or similar.

There is this utter cock in the office - every place of work has one - who has on my fucking back for days now. Today I snapped in a really lame-arse and embarrassing way. But one day, I will tell the fucking fuck to fuck right off.

I wonder who the biggest twats in offices thinks the office cock is? Judging by the attitude of our one it's 'everyone else'.

So, for a bit of light in these dark days, I played with Pingu and looked up rude place names near where I live, such as Minges, Claggy Cott and Nasty. Just type in your postcode.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home