A bird's eye view

Life from where I see it

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Tank of Life

Since leaving the Tank of Doom to its own devices with just two little zebra danios swimming about inside, it would appear Death's rampage among my fishes has come to an end.




So, taking a chance, I bought a heater and decided to try tropical fish instead of goldfish, as an 'expert' told me they are far easier to keep in small tanks.

And so far, success. The Tank of Life is now brimming with, well, life. The danios perked up no end once the water temperature was more to their taste and I bought two more with slightly longer floaty tails.

There are also ten cardinal tetras:



Two clown loaches:




And two dwarf gouramis:




They were introduced over the past two weeks and I will leave it a while before adding some more. But I don't think I will add any more than four more fish, or it will be like Picadilly Circus in there!

Click on the pictures for more information about the fish, if you want, like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home