A bird's eye view

Life from where I see it

Thursday, March 03, 2005

You have a woman's hand, my lord

The on-going beauty regime meant I had my first ever facial down at the Elemis place. It was way better than the last time - wonderful smelling fruity concoctions and massage. Unfortunately no celebrity gossip though.

Someone who clearly does have regular beauty treatments, or at the very least a manicure, has to be Prince Charles. I can't look at his fat, bloated sausage fingers on the news any more. I bet he's never done a day's work with them. He probably even pays a servant to flog his other servants ... I dread the wedding day pictures when we are treated to wall-to-wall images of his puffy digits sporting a new wedding ring. Vile.

Perfectly illustrated here:


Welcome to my anonymous poster! I am so excited that someone who I can't guess the identity of has posted on the comments bit of the blog. It made me remember that I forgot to mention the near miss while on Ryan Air! As we flew over The Channel, a second Ryan Air plane was but metres from our right-hand wing. Just as I exclaimed 'what the fffff...' we banked very sharply to the left and it became further away. It was rather scary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home