A bird's eye view

Life from where I see it

Friday, February 25, 2005

I like people who say yes

The ball is really rolling on this wedding malarky. Last night we met DJ Ken, who will be providing an assortment of quality music for the party. He was very, very enthusiastic and kept saying yes to my requests, which I like. He also kept saying it was going to be a wicked night, which was encouraging. He has also agreed not to play any shit pop music, which is perfect. So, no It's Raining Men, no YMCA, no I Will Survive, no Britney, Timberlake, Boyzone. Excellent.

We then had a meeting with the 'event manager', who also made me feel reassured that everything was going to go to plan. The venue will be taking care of our every whim and ensuring everything runs on time. This is really what I needed to hear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home