A bird's eye view

Life from where I see it

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

There's only one Jamie Oliver

I feel I may have made a mistake buying TOH a bike. We picked it up after work, cycled six miles home in the pissing rain and dark only for him to collapse at the end, unable to breathe and pass out in bed.

Not because he is unfit - I would like to emphasis that the boy is a marathon-running exercise fanatic - but because he wasn't feeling too well since getting back from Spain, and this has obviously tipped him over the edge into proper illness.

By way of cheering him up, I would like to poke fun at Delia Smith for her comedy outburst at the football yesterday. The sight of her on TV screeching 'where are you? Where are you? Let's be having you' at Norwich supporters was too funny for words!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home