A bird's eye view

Life from where I see it

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Does she do extras?

I treated my self to a massage last night at the Elemis day spa off of Bond Street. The place is very nice, all wood and muted browns with a strong lavander aroma. But the girl doing the massage spent too much time talking and not enough time kneading the knots out of my back.

She was wonderfully indiscreet, however, when I asked her if most of the clients were rich and glamorous. Yes, she said. Why just the other day, Jude Law and Sienna Miller were in there getting a back rub. And yes, he is devilishly handsome in real life and that he said he'd never felt so relaxed.

Jude bloody Law. He is everywhere.

The masseuse also said some TV woman came in and Geri Halliwell, who is apparently very nice.

I came out smelling nice, and all that, but to be honest it wasn't really worth the money. TOH has given me a better neck rub.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home