A bird's eye view

Life from where I see it

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Greenhouse piece

Last night was the inaugural meeting of East London Greenpeace (name to be confirmed as apparently Essex GP are not happy at the thought of us being ELGP - wtf!!)

A fantastic 10 people turned up and everyone seems dead keen to save the planet. Brilliant.

During the day, I tried to contact East London University to see if their environmental officer wanted to help get stoodnts involved but he wasn't in. The girl who took a message kept calling it Greenhouse Piece - like she'd never heard of GP?

On a completely different note, I had a little tear spring to my eye today as Ellen MacArthur returned home victorious. Those pictures of her little boat in the flotilla heading into Falmouth and her little face ... She is defintely my biggest hero!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home