A bird's eye view

Life from where I see it

Thursday, January 27, 2005

"A couple of shortish hebdomads"

My good friend and Chief Bridesmaid Jenny has agreed to take me under her wing and become my personal trainer. And so far the service has been pretty impressive.

We have worked out an exercise plan (cycle to work twice a week, go for a 30min fast walk once a week, something over the weekend - pilates plus walk, cycle, swim) and gone over what foods to eat.

I even received an email today checking that I was sticking to the plan, which I am (it's only been three days!).

So, I will be a thin, fit and healthy bride come July!

For you lads out there who need a bit of a boost, these highly amusing cock enlargement ads arrived on my work email. I just love the way these things have evolved into virtual poetry since the first of their kind did the rounds in the early years.

No Fraud ... Genuine Ability! Augment your member
No Sham ... Real Skill! The such case of enquiry that established other marvel pharmaceuticals, has now invented a radical herbal tablet that can gain your member size by 1" to 5" in exactly a couple of abbreviated weeks! Just take 1 my tablets every day...
It will build your penis increment a huge 29%!

No Fraud ... Genuine Ability! Augment your member - Part II
No Catch ... True Science! The equivalent sort of inquiry that produced another marvel specifics, has now established a radical grass tablet that can addition your member proportion by 1" to 6" in just a couple of shortish hebdomads! Merely ingest 3 our lozenges every day...
It will do your phallus addition a vast 20%!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home