A bird's eye view

Life from where I see it

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Ding, dong merrily on high

Yesss! Christmas shopping all done. Get in there.

I just have to hope my Amazon order arrives in time or it will be a pretty bleak crimbo for some people at mine this year!

I met Jenny after work in Oxford St. It was crowded but not the chaos you would imagine. The only real annoyance I had was with my crappy Oystercard.

A survey person checked it on Sunday morning (he was gathering information for DLR improvements) and said I had £5 pre-pay on it. However, trying to get through the gates revealed that I did not have any pre-pay on it all. Cue station workers moaning at me and telling false information about my own travel arrangements!

I have come to realise over the past few days I have a real problem with people giving me unsolicited 'advice'. Actually, I have always know I have an issue with people telling me what to do, but recent events have brought it out in me more often. Maybe it is the female version of 'short man syndrome'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home