A bird's eye view

Life from where I see it

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

It's a start

Welcome to December. The last 31 days of the year. I can hardly believe it. It's true that as you get older you can feel your life slipping by! No wonder my mum used to get so angry at me when I would spend my teenage Saturdays laying about on the sofa watching telly.

It is also just 24 days to Christmas. I made a start on buying presents last night by heading into Canary Wharf after work. I have decided that if I can't buy it there, or off t'internet, then you ain't getting it. There is no way I am going to face Oxford St and the like, even if it does have fancy Christmas spotlights. Bah humbug.

In fact, I can't go to Selfridges or John Lewis even if I wanted to as the next three weekends will be spent scraping and painting the boat. So, if anyone fancies a break from shopping, you can always come and lend a hand!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home