A bird's eye view

Life from where I see it

Friday, December 17, 2004

What to wear?

It's Black Friday, according to some ambulance crews; it's party Friday for everyone else!

Tonight is the factory's Christmas party in the Wapping Project. I am actually looking forward to it, despite the fact I literally have nothing to wear. Not literally, I have clothes, but nothing suitable for a party.

I chucked away a lot of old stuff this year and haven't bothered to replace it. So it is either the one pair of jeans I wear virtually every day to the office or ... or ... a stained dress I last wore to a wedding in the sweltering summer of 2004.

Oh god, I don't have a thing to wear.

Went to the chiropractor today. While he is impressed at how well my back is doing, he said had he known I was going to spend six days hunched over a sander, he would have told me not to even think about it. Ooops.

There were porpoises in the Thames today. How cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home