A bird's eye view

Life from where I see it

Friday, August 06, 2004

Spinal crap

(Anyone not interested in bad backs, and I imagine that's most of you, read this instead!)

I think I can legitimately blame The Other Half for my back problems - my chiropractor thinks it is stress related!

(Only joking, my love)

And you know, I think he could be right.

Let’s look at the evidence.

The first time my back totally went, I was about to get on a tiny aeroplane and I have a fear of flying.



The second time (Portugal hospital day) was just after being jostled in a crowd of people so dense that if anything had happened there was no way out, and I was quite scared.

And today’s back problem, while not being serious enough to start calling ambulances, could have been triggered by me getting a bit panicky over what to cook all the parents, aunts and uncles tomorrow (a trivial thing but I was worrying) while the Other Half kept asking questions not related to food.

Still, Joel managed to unclick me at a moment’s notice this afternoon and now my legs are the same length again.

But somehow, I don’t think there will be any high-kicking dancing going on at the party tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home