A bird's eye view

Life from where I see it

Monday, July 26, 2004

Damn t'internet

This blogging malarkey was nearly scuppered today by a series of technical glitches that left us without t’internet for most of the day.

And did that day drag, or what?

As I did the Sub Standard crossword (a pleasure usually left until tea time) I wondered what on earth we did to amuse ourselves at work before the interweb was invented.

And to be honest, I really can’t remember. I think at News Plopper , we mostly argued the toss across our desks, or stared out of the window.

If anyone can remember what office workers used to do, please
email me and let me know.

The weekend was great. Friday night piss up in Brighton half watching Master And Commander on a big screen on the beach, Saturday night piss up camping on VHBB’s land in Borough Green, and Sunday the Other Half came home from a teambuilding weekend in Tunbridge Wells so we had .. um .. things to catch up on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home