A bird's eye view

Life from where I see it

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Wyebird disaster fund - please give generously

How long does it take to organise plastic surgery? And how much does it cost?

I have seen some wedding photos. How can a bride look so minging on her wedding day? How can I possibly have no chin while simultaeously have about five chins?

And that nose - fuck me Concorde looks like a little American button nose compared to that. I knew I should have Atkins-ed for months before hand. Fat, ugly hideous caricature of a person. Luckily TOH is blinded by love to see what a harriden he has taken on. He looked so handsome in his suit, and so gorgeous in all photos (at all times).

I am not a happy bunny. Still my 'official album' will be pretty cheap to produce. There will only be about three photos in it! Unless, miracle of miracles, Nikki Photographer managed to get her camera to lie?

Don't believe the fairy tale that all brides feel like a princess. I never did and now the photos have proved I wasn't just being nervous. I was going to webify them for all to see but I don't think I will bother now.

Instead, please enjoy these photos of seals.





We went on a seal trip from Dunvegan on the Isle of Skye. They were quite literally lying all over the place!

Other honeymoon highlights include a 20-mile bike ride along the Caledonian canal when we spotted a Golden Eagle circling over head, clambering down some rocks to view a 3.5m basking shark circling a little bay, watching the REAL Hogwarts Express chugging across that oh-so-famous viaduct, watching eider ducklings learning to dive for crabs and playing with their catch, eating some very good food, scenic walks, taking the cable car up the mountain opposite Ben Nevis and dipping our toes in some tropical-temperatured seas on soft, soft sand.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:42 pm, Blogger Lobster Blogster said…

    Seals look great. Reminds me of a trip I was on to Skye with some scouts who found a beautiful beach to camp on, but then made the mistake of camping below the high-tide line. When we saw the approaching water, we lifted the tent pegs and hauled two tents plus contents up the beach. Little did we know that one tent contained a billy full of water and oats which were being soaked for the next day's porridge.

    I saw seals off that beach.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home