A bird's eye view

Life from where I see it

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Sorry, everyone

To the one or two people who kindly take the time to read this, I apologise for the fact it has become mind-numbingly tedious but only a couple of more weeks to go ... then it will be just plain old tedious again!

Last night, I met the girls for a drinky in London town. Here are the girls:





It was a very nice evening, esp as there was plenty of wedding-unrelated gossip, mostly involving a nice young man with a huge motorbike!!

I ended up getting a bit tipsy on those naughty double vodkas that these London bars serve without asking you - especially tipsy, as you all know I don't drink anymore! Har har har

2 Comments:

  • At 5:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a bunch of cheesy girls you go round with!!!

     
  • At 6:23 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's a week without an update.

    Pull your finger out, Y-bird!

    Loz

     

Post a Comment

<< Home