A bird's eye view

Life from where I see it

Friday, April 08, 2005

Wyebird The Vacuous

While the world buries a handful of state leaders and respected authors, and some overbred Germans get married, I have to say that for me, personally, it has been a very quiet week.

Unaffected by these history-making events, I have been sitting on the tube looking at the Admiral advert and, rather than thinking, 'ooh, cheap car insurance' like they want, I was thinking, 'I wonder if old school pirates had parrot shit all down the back of their jackets, and whether their underlings were able to say, Jake, you've got something on your shoulder there.

And, now I have got a the beginnings of a music library going on the old iPod, thinking I must go through and delete some of the rubbish that 'shuffle' keeps bringing up.

And as if all that wasn't exciting enough, I have also enjoyed playing 'The Verve' game, taught to me by TOH, whereby you fix your eyes in the distance while walking through a crowd and walk fast, not getting out of anyone's way. Points are deducted for any contact with bags etc, but to be honest pretty much everyone will avoid you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home