A bird's eye view

Life from where I see it

Friday, November 26, 2004

I feel dirty

Dear Deirdre,

I have a confession - I've been watching Blackpool and enjoying it.

No-one else I have spoken to has seen it, which is making me think that perhaps it is a shameful habit.

The singing policeman looks like a certain Tricky Dicky from News Shopper, while Toyah from Coronation Street is looking gorgeous.

I feel like I shouldn't be watching it with its tacky song and dance routines, but I do.

Am I going mad?

Yours,

T Wyebird, aged 32

1 Comments:

  • At 2:17 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tidy here - anonymous because can't be bothered to log in.
    Just to say I'm a big fan of Blackpool too. I always forget its on but, invariably, find myself in front of the telly at 9pm on a Thursday night and when it comes on, I am mighty pleased.
    Don't feel shame Wyebird - learn to love your love of Blackpool as I have.
    Not with you on the Tricky Dicky policeman btw but he does remind me of somone. Very much with you on Toyah

     

Post a Comment

<< Home