A bird's eye view

Life from where I see it

Friday, August 05, 2005

I'm all a-dither

Ever since we had our insurance 'windfall' when the flat got flooded, I've been thinking about buying a new bike.

While there was a temporary lull in dithering during the wedding period, I reckon I have put in some record-breaking dithering over the subject since that cheque came in!

I still can't make up my mind as to whether I even need a new bike, let alone get as far as producing anything like a shortlist.

Most of yesterday, and now today, has been spent looking at Evancycles.com eyeing up several 'hybrid' vehicles:

Ridgeback momentum: Not bad but fairly loud colour and has plastic pedals

Specialized Crossroads Sport: Attractive silver colour but price might mean compromising on components

Trek 7200: Would be quite a contender but for the ugly paint job

Triban Road 5: Possibly a case of all looks no substance

Cannondale Street Rohloff: For when I win the lottery

In between getting in a muddle over me new wheels, I have been appreciating Banksy's latest offering.


Oh, I almost forgot! The much-admired Nikki Photographer came round last night with the wedding pix! Very, very good they are. Some excess chinnage but there are about 350 images to choose from so our album will be lovley.

For those that were there, I am going to web them so if you want any print offs, let me know. For those that were not there - oh my god, did you miss a fantastic day, or what!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home