A bird's eye view

Life from where I see it

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Back on track

It's been a long and drawn out process but I *think* I've finally finished all the wedding plans! Most evenings over the past week were spent sorting stuff out but now it is done, and I am fairly brain dead.

The weekend was very nice - wedding rings were chosen and old friends caught up with. There was even time to go out and get pissed in a club on Saturday night!

Sunday, we went to cheer on the marathon runners. TOH didn't take part, and has not wavered from his 'never again' stance, not even when Nell McAndrew ran past and laughed at us shouting 'come on Nell McAndrew'.

It's always nice to watch the marathon, especially when the sun is shining. It's nice to see people in London supporting each other instead of just shoving them out the way or tutting loudly at each other on escalators. I'm just glad I didn't see Paula Radcliffe squatting down for a piss (or was it a dump?).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home