A bird's eye view

Life from where I see it

Friday, October 22, 2004

Weekend surprises

In my birthday card from The Other Half, there was an itinery of events for the weekend celebration of my birthday.

While he remained cryptic about precisely what we are doing, he outlined two full-days of activties in terms of time, equipment needed and clothing advice.

I am very excited, although tomorrow's 'excursion outside of London', which I imagine will be a trip to Watford to see them lose to Ipswich, leaves me slightly less enthusiastic.

For those of you who are interested, the photos for Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan are done. Unfortuately, the factory has blocked access to photobucket.com, where I send them for web purposes, so I still can't get them out to the public!

Weekend viewing
www.nationalslagassoc.org/NSA_Home.html: "Presumably Jodie Marsh had to find another web address for her site," says The Other Half.

www.argos.co.uk: Put 'chav' in the search box.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home