A bird's eye view

Life from where I see it

Monday, October 04, 2004

Christmas came early to our house

(Fish update – I put a new pleco in the tank last weekend, as there have been no casualties for a while now. Last night, I had to remove black moor from the tank – he has white spot and other fin-related problems. I am never buying fish from that shop again; they appear to be pox-ridden.)

I woke up dead early on Saturday, over-excited about the new mac. I ripped open the box and set it up before the Other Half even woke up!

New mac is lovely. I went from being a small child under the tree still in her pyjamas to experiencing what I imagine it is like having a second child – I love my old iMac but I also love my new iMac in equal measures.

I am a right sad case.

The rest of the weekend was spent either in HELL (IKEA) or assembling IKEA furniture. We have finally got round to buying some cupboards (one is called Billy!) and a decent computer table so now all my stuff isn’t laying around the flat and The Other Half isn’t getting stressed at my messiness.

We even managed to mount a TV on the wall – and is hasn’t fallen off yet!

Little old mac has gone to my dad’s house. I loved his purple cuddleyness …

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home