A bird's eye view

Life from where I see it

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

It's my birthday!

So everyone has to be nice to me! And not mention my advancing age.

The Other Half did exceptionally well with a birthday brekkie of salmon on toast, pain au chocolat, juice and fresh coffee. Mmmmmm.

Then my brother and dad rang from Oz to wish me well, which was nice.

Sadly, I have to work but tonight we are going for food and a Greenpeace meeting (dedication, see).

We will be celebrating properly at the weekend - which will be full of more surprises courtesy of my beloved. If it is anything like last year, it will be a weekend to remember (except for the trip to Watford FC).

And next week, drinks with my favourite people - details will be following on an email later. X x x x x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home