A bird's eye view

Life from where I see it

Friday, October 29, 2004

Altogether, ahhhhhhhh

I had the honour of being baby Penelope’s first visitor today. She is so sweet. And so tiny but with big feet and hands. It looks like she will be a tall lassie, like her mum.



It is always unbelievable that a baby could ever have fitted inside a person.

I want one!



But I guess, if I did have one I couldn’t be driving down to the New Forest this evening for a weekend of cycling fun with young Tidy.

No offence, Tidy, but it is something I would be willing to sacrifice!

Talking of holidays, the Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan website is ready. I have sent links to those of you whose email I have. If you are one of those people whose email has changed (such as Hushmore!) email me and I will send you the link.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home