A bird's eye view

Life from where I see it

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Happy Birthday dear Wyebird

Another year older! The horror was lessened enormously by TOH getting up early and making a lovely birthday breakfast of smoked salmon and scrambled egg with toast, coffee and pain au chocolat!

I also had lots of cards to open and some very nice gifts from my generous friends. TOH also bought lots of lovely food things from M&S for my lunch!

Thinking back to the days when I would just receive a phone call from my dad on my birthday, having a wonderful and thoughtful husband around for them is definitely a good thing.

Tonight we are going to see Jerry Hall in High Society. I put it that way because from the reviews seeing Jerry Hall is going to be better than seeing High Society. But then you can't always trust the reviews.

We are off in exactly one week. Panic is beginning to set in about a) getting everything ready; b) How we will cope being away for three months; and c) what will happen to TOH's business while he is away. Luckily for me, my job should just carry on like nothing happened but TOH's work is based on mantaining a decent customer base.

Oh well, it's probably too late to start worrying now - we are literally off in seven days' time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home