A bird's eye view

Life from where I see it

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Strike a pose - there really is nothing to it

I'm a supermodel! Kinda.

TOH bought me a makeover/photoshoot day for Christmas to give me a confidence boost that I am not so pig ugly after all.

Normally every photo of me makes me look like a champion gurner - a chinless, goofy-toothed, slitty-eyed minger.

But not yesterday, my friend. A bit of slap and some cunning poses and a talented photographer later, and I was a stunning cover girl!

The company that runs these days are very clever because not only do you have to pay for the transformation, they take a lot of photos of you so that when you get to choose your 'free' one you are so overwhelmed by the fact that there are about 10 really good ones that you end up buying more.

So we paid for three more portraits and two of the pair of us posing (one in quite an hilariously 70s-stylee) so that we have some nice pix of us not wearing wedding clothes (because there ain't normally any nice ones as I tend to ruin the shot somewhat).

On the way home, we took the bus so TOH could film out the window for another of his little movie projects.

This afternoon (after we went to the Turner/Monet/Whistler exhibition at Tate Britain and to John Lewis to make a start on the gift list (which they have already fucked up by 'losing' our reference number, the one we've sent to everyone on the invites!)) he speeded it up on the computer so the hour journey lasts about 5mins and set it to some Chemical Bros track.

It is so brilliant I am genuinely impressed with the boy's skills!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:58 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think you should post this film online so we can all see it.

     
  • At 10:22 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    and the pictures you had taken

     

Post a Comment

<< Home