A bird's eye view

Life from where I see it

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Mixed feelings

You know how you imagine trying on your wedding dress for the first time and it's so perfect you burst into tears of happiness? Well I tried mine on yesterday and nearly cried with disappointment.

It was so big it looked AWFUL. I sat there trying to get excited when the tailor(ess) held it tight and stuck in pins where she was going to alter it but to be honest, it was taking quite a bit of imagination to get the idea.

When I tried on the style in the first instance, it was only a size 10 or so, and looked fab as it created a big cleavage and small waist! But my ACTUAL dress did nothing for me at all.

Christ! I hope I have made the right choice.

One good thing - I didn't need those bloody Bridget Jones pants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home