A bird's eye view

Life from where I see it

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Full-face slap

Last night I trekked all the way across London town to Weybridge to have a hair and make-up trial for the big day.

The artist, and she really was like an artist with a pallette of eyeshadow and foundation, is a very nice girl. which is what I want on the morning when I am kacking myself.

The make up was very nice, it is extremely relaxing having someone paint your face with soft brushes, and the hair was lovely too. It's hard to say whether it was 'perfect' or not because there is so many different things you could do with hair, an' that, which would look nice so ... well, who knows. I am going to rely on the pure joy and exhileration of marrying my wonderful, perfect, handsome man to make me look beautiful on the day.

What I do know is that it was a bloody long journey home afterwards, with a full face of slap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home