A bird's eye view

Life from where I see it

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

I think you've dropped something

EastEnders' viewing figures may have dropped to their lowest point for five years but I, for one, was watching last night.

Why, you may ask. Well, our upstairs neighbour, the one and only Billy Murray, made his big Walford entrance.

Described (rightly) in the sub-Standard as being more geography teacher than gangster, he spent the whole episode being very polite to people yet getting his own way.



For example, take this exchange with square pikey Stacey when she dropped an empty bottle on the floor (what she stole from Patrick's new corner shop!):

Jonny Allen: Excuse me, I think you've dropped something
Stacey: No I 'aven't
Jonny Allen: Oh, I think you have


Gripping stuff! He is due to return to the square in the future, hopefully fulfilling his brief as 'the hardest man Walford has ever seen'.

For a full episode guide click here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home