A bird's eye view

Life from where I see it

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Welcome home, baby

The Other Half returned from Poland this morning. The first thing he did when he got to his office was to email me to let me know he was back safely despite there being "some trouble" at the game last night.

How sweet, you might think. But no, it was only to take the piss out of my inability to grasp the concepts of LEFT and RIGHT.




Pah! This from the man who washes the floor with Jif and needs me to check the oil in his car!

The left/right thing is genetical anyway. My mum couldn't do it either. If we were driving somewhere, she’d say turn left, and I would turn right. But it was OK as she meant right in the first place!

The Other Half also asked me to settle an argument: "Can you click here, scroll down and tell me if you think Eileen Kinnear is wearing glasses or not?"

What do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home